Making medicines information more engaging: a first look at the new emc website
In this webinar, John Moreland delivers a guided walkthrough of the new features and functionality available to users of emc. You will also get to learn about emc's role in improving patient outcomes.
Fill the form below to access the content
You will learn about:
From its inception nearly 50 years ago, emc has evolved from being a print publication to becoming the UK’s first electronic repository of medicines in 1999. It has since been established as the UK's trusted source of medicines safety information.
- The pivotal role emc plays within the Healthcare ecosystem
- How feedback has been used to improve the user experience on the emc website (medicines.org.uk)
- The 'legacy of emc' and how this trusted source of medicines information has evolved through the years
- The next generation of digital medicines information and how Datapharm is implementing structured data
- Future developments for emc